The rules are as follow:
- Say thank you to the person who nominated you.
- Pick 5 people to nominate
- Ask 5 questions.
- Post the pic in the post
Here are her questions:
- Who do you think should play you in a movie about your life?
- Where do you see yourself in a year?
- What is the most out of this world thing you can think of right now?
- What do you like more? Reading a book first or Watching the movie first?
- Are you a night owl or a early bird? Why
- If I had to pick someone to play as me, it would probably be Donald Glover. I feel like our personalities and views are similar, plus I enjoy his music.
- In a year? Ideally I’d have moved out of state and back to the south. Of course I’ll still be writing though and hopefully all of you will still be reading:).
- Good question, but the most “out of the world” thing I can think of right now is that we’re going into 2016 and we’ll be seeing more changes to the world.
- Without a doubt, I enjoy reading a book before I watch its movie version. Paid off big time when I read and watched Tim Burton’s Coraline.
- I switch off between the two but I think I’m more of a night owl. I believe it comes from all the late nights I stayed up as a kid.
Thank you busybricnp for nominating me for both these awards. I enjoyed answering your questions and I enjoy reading your blog as well, keep it up!
- Would you prefer to listen to music through earphones or loud speakers?
- What’s the one place you can do most of your thinking in?
- If you were given the option to live anywhere in the world, where would you go?
- Which would you rather have as a pet,a wolf or a lion?
- Do you eat breakfast in the morning?